Sunday, January 2, 2011

Download Motivated Moms Free Sample Page

If you've been thinking about starting a cleaning system to get your house clean and organized in the  new year, you can try out a free sample from Motivated Moms. Their free sample is a one-page printout that includes a daily and weekly cleaning checklist. If you like it, you can then purchase their cleaning calendar for the year. Or, you can use their sample as a basis for developing your own cleaning checklist.

I'm giving their sample a try this week. I wrote a bit about my experience with it in a previous blog post when I compared it to Flylady. I would like to use the Motivated Moms system a bit more to really get a feel for it. Look for my full opinion at the end of the week.

In the meantime, don't forget to enter the current give away. I'm giving away a box of chocolates from Heart & Soul Candies and a beautiful Lang 2011 calendar. The give away is open through January 7, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Motivated Moms link- I've not seen that before, have only been turned off by the millions of emails from FlyLady. I think I'll give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I never heard such link before (Motivated Mom's Link). Anyway thanks for giving out this information. I think this information could be a great help. Most probably, I will be sharing this to my mom that way she will no longer have a hard time in cleaning our house.

    On the other hand. Are you really giving out those calendars you mentioned? I'm really interested about it. I think my room could be a lot fascinating if I have one of your calendars.

    Carpet Cleaning in Roseville California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog site is very informative. I like the link so much. My wife really loves to follow what's on the checklist on that motivated mom's link.

    Thanks for sharing. Now my wife and my kids can spend time together watching DVD's since my wife can now easily handle her time doing household chores.

    You can also visit this:
    My friend's link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!