Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to the Utility Room - Part V

My husband was home this morning so I dragged him into the utility room with me. I'm hoping that he will see that cleaning up all the clutter in here doesn't have to be a big deal.


This is a section of the floor in front of the "new" work table. This stuff is practically in the middle of the floor. You can see evidence of our high-tech storage system - i.e. the Subway bag. Things get put in random plastic bags and left in a pile. I'm not sure why.



15 minutes later and we still have the Subway bag. But we have a clear spot on the floor and a little more room to move. We had an old amp sitting there for some reason. It's at least 25 years old and hasn't been used for about the last 15. But, we are saving it for our boys and their wannabe rock star phases. That's still several years away, but my husband swears that all teenage boys have this phase. I believe him. It's now tucked away in a better spot.



The old work table has sprouted boxes again. Click here to see what it looked like before we started. On the bright side, we consolidated things and ended with three empty boxes! And, my husband started a pile of things he can sell on eBay. We're making progress.

1 comment:

  1. It's coming along!! Will has already hit the rockstar phase, he has an amp in his room!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!