Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Reader Cleaning Up the Clutter Pictures

Alana Jo from That's Just Nifty Thrifty and Rachel from Rachel's Ramblings sent me their fantastic decluttering pictures! If these aren't inspiring, I don't know what is.

First up is Alana Jo. She's been busy!

Spices Before:

Spices After:
Shelf Before:
Shelf After:

What she got rid of:

Kitchen Before:

Kitchen After:

Her Boys' Bedroom Before (Wow!):
Boys' Bedroom After (She said this took more than 15 minutes - lol!)

Desk Before:

Desk After:

Bathroom Cabinets Before:
Bathroom Cabinets After:

Next up is Rachel. Her poor desk collapsed before she could clean it.




The clean space looks great, Rachel!
You both did a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing the pictures. If anyone else is feeling inspired, feel free to send me your pics. It's fun seeing what other people working on cleaning up the clutter have been up to.
Here are the links to their blogs:

3 comments:

  1. Alana Jo really accomplished a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!!! My boys room was totally clean the day before. They just dumped out every tub of toys they had. So, Momma toted up 90% of them and put them in the building. We will rotate what toys are in the house. They are 7 and 3. This was happening on a daily basis. I was just sick of cleaning it all up everyday. It took at least an hour everyday just to pick up the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I swear my boys go behind me dumping toys right after I clean. It's never ending.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!