Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cookbook Cupboard

I've been avoiding cleaning the cookbook cupboard for a long time. It was intimidating me. Once I started, though, I discovered that it really wasn't that bad.


In addition to the cookbooks, I keep our phonebooks and various binders in this cupboard. I still had Christmas cards in here and lots of loose recipies that I had printed off the computer or torn out of magazines. As you can see, we all got sloppy when we put things away.




15 minutes later and it looks nice and tidy! Now I need to figure out what to make for dinner. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. great job!!!

    i must say though, you are already forty steps ahead of me... my cookbooks are strewn all over the house. I couldn't tell you where to find a single one!
    [sheepish]

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cookbooks also travel. I should find a home for them in the kitchen. Maybe I could at least keep most of them there.

    I think for february, I'll start some decluttering missions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cookbooks travel sometimes, too. This is a good day when they are all in their home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!