What is the Lemonade Award?
She has this description of the award on her blog:"If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them."
Here are my 10 nominations:
1. Violet Folklore - A blog about vintage clothing with a pinch of herbalism for good measure. I love it!
2. Mamanotes - This blog is full of interesting information for all of us parents.
3. A Year of Crockpotting - For that yummy crock-pot puppy chow recipe that I've made three times already.
4. Tangled Hill - Because I love the picture of the tree with the tiny white birds on the first page.
5. My husband for keeping his sense of humor about all the decluttering and the pictures of the mess posted on the blog.
6. Two Under Two - Because I really enjoy reading her blog.
7. My kids for making me laugh every day.
8. Herbmentor - I'm beginning to scratch the surface in learning about herbs and this is my favorite place to go right now.
9. The Nourished Kitchen - I have yet to delve much into this blog as I just got the link today, but so far, I really like what I see. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorites!
10. Rachel's Ramblings - Another blog I enjoy reading!
What to Do Now? Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Thanks again to That's Just Nifty Thrifty for the nomination. You made my day!