Friday, January 30, 2009

My Husband's Computer Desk

I cleaned the kids' computer desk earlier, but I'd been putting off cleaning my husband's. After tidying the family room yesterday, I felt I needed to do this last area to improve the whole room.
There were a lot of odds and ends here. Some of it needed to be put away in the appropriate place and some needed to be tossed in the garbage or recycling. I also needed to wipe off the dust that was so thick you could build a snowman with it. You can see it in the picture if you look under the monitor.

Fast forward 15 minutes and things are much better. My oldest son immediately spread a Lego kit out on the clean space, but I can live with that. It'll keep him busy for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!