Friday, January 23, 2009

Organizing Scrapbooking Supplies & Pictures

I am not a scrapbooking fanatic like some people I know. Still, I love the look of scrapbooks and I do it now and again. My goal for the past year has been to make baby books for each of my boys. Now that the baby is almost a year old, I feel like I better get going! But, before I begin, I've really got to organize my stuff.

I've got a few of those 3-drawer Sterilite organizers. Two of the drawers are filled with scrapbooking stuff. It's all jumbled in here with no organization, though, as you can see by the small Rubbermaid containers, I tried at some point.
This took a bit more than 15 minutes because I was trying to sort the pictures at the same time. Everything fits into one drawer now. I love empty space! Now I can fill it with writing stuff, which also needs to be organized.

2 comments:

Thanks!