Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Pantry Cupboard - Part I

I intended to do some work in the utility room again today. The baby had other plans.

He's opening doors now and took it upon himself to start cleaning out the pantry cupboard. He found the opened package of spaghetti and a few other things. I was halfway through cleaning it up when I realized that I should just make this my 15 minute decluttering session for the day.



This is a close-up of the spaghetti all over the floor.

He was having a great time.

Here are two of the three bottom shelves tidied, cleaned and organized. The bottom shelf,which you can't see in the picture, is empty for now. I'm only putting unopened packages on the shelves until the baby is past the dumping stage.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the dumping phase fondly :) Great 15 minute declutter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!