Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Putting Away the Christmas Decorations - Part II

I haven't gotten as far as I thought I would since my last post.
Notice we had no ornaments on the bottom of our Christmas tree. We tried, but they were too enticing for my 11-month old.

Ah! A clean space! I love it. It took about 45 minutes to get to this point. The chair next to it is still stacked with lights and ornaments.

This is a pile of stockings, Santa hats and various other Christmas things that is still in my living room. I've got a large Rubbermaid tote for all of it. My son's little shoes are in that mess for some reason. I hope I don't put those away by mistake!

2 comments:

  1. doesnt it always look clean and empty when the tree comes down! in a good way i mean :-)
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!