Saturday, January 3, 2009

Toys, Toys and More Toys

15 minutes didn't seem to go far today.

My middle son's room can become a disaster area quickly. He's got a lot of toys. More than he can possibly manage. It's overwhelming for both of us.

Things took a turn for the worse a few days ago when we couldn't close the closet door.



Fifteen minutes later, we can close the door and we sorted out a whole box of toys that he doesn't play with.



I'm putting this box in the utility room. There are some things he'll probably want later, like that Spiderman action figure. And, there are some things my youngest son will play with in a few years. Some of it can get thrown away. I'll do that when no one's looking. I'm going to buy a Rubbermaid container to replace the cardboard box.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got alot accomplished to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, alanajo! Unfortunately, the rest of his room still needs a lot of work. Fortunately, that doesn't show up in the picture - lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!