Friday, February 6, 2009

Bedroom Closet

I'm having a low energy week. Part of it is because I've still got sick kids and part of it is that it is really cold. I just want to hibernate. Somehow, I'm still pressing on with my 15-minute decluttering sessions everyday. Maybe it's become a habit. I hope so.

Whatever the reason, I felt like doing something easy again. I started cleaning out the closet that my husband and I share. We have way too many clothes. Who doesn't?

If you look closely, you can see that the closet bar actually bows down in the middle. It fell off the wall once. That was a mess! It's pretty secure now, thanks to my husband.


I weeded out a whole garbage bag fulls of clothes that haven't been worn in years. Sadly, some of them were new. But, why hang on to them if they aren't going to get worn? I'll drop them into the Salvation Army box the next time I go out. Someone should be able to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!