Monday, February 23, 2009

The Cupboard Where We Keep the Garbage

I'm so close to being done with cleaning the entire kitchen, that I've all but forgotten about the utility room lately. I think I'm going to have the kitchen done in the next two weeks or so. I'm excited about going into spring with a completely clean kitchen!



We have a cupboard that is really more of a gigantic drawer. There's room for two kitchen waste baskets. We use one for garbage and one for recycling. It seems that we miss the can a lot when we throw things away because the inside of the cupboard was disgusting. It's nice to be able to close the cupboard and have the garbage completely out of sight, but I also don't deal with wiping up the area as much as I would if it was out in open view.





It took about 20 minutes to vacuum and wipe the interior of the cupboard. There were some things that I had to scrub off with a small vinyl pot scrubber. Now that it's clean, I'd like to get in the habit of wiping it out once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!