Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Freezer

My kids have asked me several times when I was going to clean the candle holders out of the freezer. They've been there for awhile. I figured today was the day. While I was at it, I had some two-year-old spaghetti sauce, some prehistoric green peppers and a few other things that are no longer fit for consumption to deal with.

Can you see the candle holders on the top shelf? They are tossed in, every which way. I put them in the freezer so that I could get the melted wax off. It's a neat trick that really works. I only needed to keep them in there for about fifteen minutes. But, I just didn't get to it.


My son and I even cleaned out those little vents along the bottom with q-tips. I don't think I've ever cleaned those before. They were nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!