Sunday, February 22, 2009

How Often Do You Clean Under Your Stove?

Finally, I'm getting a chance to post the poll results. I'm surprised at how often, or should I say how infrequently, most people clean under their stove. 50% of poll respondents chose the answer "you're supposed to clean under your stove?" Only one tidy person declared that she cleans under hers every six months. Everyone else fell somewhere between once a year, every two years and other. I'm assuming that, in most cases, other means random. The stove gets pulled out for some reason and it gets cleaned because it's a convenient time to do it.

I kind of admire the people who never clean under their stove. Their inaction says that they just don't care what's under there. Like it's not anything that ever crosses their mind. That seems kind of freeing.

1 comment:

  1. I clean under the stove every 3-4 months. I am abnormal. Now under the fridge...I can't even tell you when that was pulled out last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!