Friday, February 20, 2009

The Kitchen Counter - Take 2

While I'm still not 100%, it's evident that I am on the way to healthy. I've got more energy than I've had in the past week and I'm not coughing quite so much.

My husband was home yesterday, but his primary goal was to keep the kids occupied so that I could get some rest. And, even though he did dishes and made dinner, house cleaning was at a stand still. That means that the kitchen counters were pretty much how I had left them the day before. Actually, that's not quite true. They were worse.
All the candle holders that I cleaned out of the freezer the other day are sitting on this counter. I didn't have the energy to deal with them. If you've ever had walking pneumonia, you'll know what I mean. And, if you haven't, then consider yourself lucky!
We put the dog and cat food dishes on this part of the counter as a temporary measure to keep them away from the baby. They go on the floor, so our pets can eat, when the baby is sleeping.

Nevermind the antibiotics, this clean counter is what's really making me feel better! I still have a bit of energy left today, so I think I better clean the bathroom, work on laundry and make dinner. But, that's it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!