Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Kitchen Cup Cupboard

Today was one of those days. It started when the kids and I came home from a meeting this morning to find that the dog had gotten into the dirty diapers. They were everywhere. She also ate some of the Valentine cards that I had already made for my son's preschool class. I was not happy.
My 15-minute decluttering session came much later in the day than I would have liked. Still, I got it done.
The cup cupboard in the kitchen needed a quick organizing and the shelves had to be wiped.


It only took five minutes to do this whole cupboard, including wiping down the outside.



I felt compelled to keep working, so I cleaned out the utensil drawer. I stacked everything on the counter, took out the old liner and replaced it with this new one. I line my drawers with paper grocery bags. They work really well and they are free! I cut a grocery bag to fit and smooth it down as much as I can. The weight of the utensils will flatten it right out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of lining the drawers with grocery bags!!

    http://www.makingahomeandfamily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!