Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kitchen - The Plate Cupboard

I think I took multi-tasking to a whole new level today. At least it felt like it. I baked a batch of Peanut Butter Kiss cookies, listened to a great children's CD by Laurie Berkner, sang and danced with the kids and did my 15-minute decluttering session all at once. Whew. I need a nap.

A lot of the dishes that go in this cupboard are in the dishwasher right now. It was an easy cupboard to clean. The top shelf holds things we don't use too much. It was pretty dusty.

I like how this looks when it's tidy. I still have room for the bowls and plates that are in the dishwasher. I had some time left, so I cleaned out the drawer under the oven. It needed vacuuming and wiping. I've got two cupboards and one drawer left to do in the kitchen. The end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!