Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laundry

I don't normally post about day-to-day tasks on Cleaning Up the Clutter, but since I've been sick, I've gotten far behind on laundry. I have lots of clean laundry - three baskets and one dryer full of it. And, I probably have about four or five loads that I could wash. Though, I'm not going to do that today. I'm just going to focus on folding and putting away some of the clean stuff, because, frankly, it's feeling like a whole lot of clutter to me right now. Especially since we've been rumaging through the baskets whenever we need a pair of socks.

Folding and putting away laundry takes a lot longer than I thought. No wonder I hate it - lol. It took 25 minutes to do these two baskets.



I still have one basket and the dryer to fold and put away. I may or may not do it today.

My flu is hanging on for much longer than I thought. I'm still not 100%. I've had it since last Wednesday. Has anyone had the flu this year? Or in recent years? If you have and want to share your story, please leave a comment. I'm curious how long this thing could last. I haven't had it in a very long time, so I guess I was due.

2 comments:

  1. I had my very FIRST flu this year while I was spending the holidays in Montana with my fiance. His mum got it- the worst part lasted a couple days, but she was feeling icky afterward for another 3 or so. Then I got it a few days later and I was miserable for about a day and a half, then just semi-sick for another few days.

    The following Sunday evening my fiance, his brother, AND his father all got it- Ugh. It was terrible, but they each had the same day and a half run of really horrible sickness I did, with a few days after of general ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bronwyn. That makes me really glad I made a doctor's app't. I feel like it shouldn't be hanging on this long. I still feel like crap today. I'm thinking it's morphed into a sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!