Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Husband's Dresser is Done

Ok, so this isn't that big of an accomplishment. Still, I feel good when I finish any cleaning and organizing project, no matter how small.
I organized the sock drawer and the underwear drawer, cleaned off the top of the dresser and wiped the whole thing down with a damp rag.


We've kept the basket on the top of the dresser for a long time. It holds all of my husband's unmatched socks as they come out of the laundry. They almost always turn up in the next load or two. He doesn't like the unmatched socks in his drawer because he wants to be able to grab a matched pair quickly when he's in a hurry in the morning. I discovered today that this basket fits perfectly in the sock drawer. That takes care of some of the permanent clutter on the top of the dresser and keeps the unmatched socks seperate from the others.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea for odd socks! Ours just live loose on top of the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!