Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Son's Bedroom

I'm so annoyed! I lost the pictures I had taken of the lovely mess that was in my four-year-old's bedroom before I cleaned it. And, while I was at it, I lost the after picture as well. I suppose I could take another after picture, but I really don't feel like it. I don't know what happened. I was moving them from the camera to a folder on my computer and somehow, they disappeared. So, I'm sorry to have to say that I don't have any pictures today.

I did spend 15 minutes cleaning in my son's bedroom because he had pretty much turned it upside down again. He was looking for one particular Bionicle piece. He moved just about everything his little four-year-old self was strong enough to move as he looked for that piece. I'm not sure if he ever did find it. However, he did help clean up during the fifteen minutes. He was cheerful about it, too. His room looks much better, though it's far from perfect. Still, it's tidy enough for him to sleep in tonight and for me not to trip and stumble over toys when I tuck him in.

2 comments:

  1. wow, your house has got to be SOO clean! I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be jealous! I've got a LONG way to go. That utility room is still a mess, and the garage. And, somehow the kids keep messing everything up again - lol. I'm getting there, though. I feel more hopeful about it than I have in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!