Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taking the Day Off, but I Have a Good Reason

Yesterday it was time for me to face the facts that I was just not getting better on my own. I needed to go to the doctor. What started out as a mild cold progressed quickly to a very hard cold with chills, headache, fatigue and some extreme coughing. The fun started last Wednesday. I knew it wasn't right that I still felt awful a full week later.

Thankfully, I listened to my instincts. I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia! I'm on antibiotics now and already starting to feel a tiny bit better. I've got instructions to drink lots of water, use saline nasal spray and get some rest. My husband took the day off from work today to help with the kids and I'm trying to take it easy. This means no 15-minute decluttering session.

Lucky for me, that clutter isn't going anywhere! Where are those house elves when you need them?

If you've been decluttering and would like to be my guest blogger today, please take some before/after pictures, write a little something and e-mail me at cleaningupclutter@gmail.com. I might not be up for cleaning, but I can still copy and paste!

1 comment:

Thanks!