Friday, March 13, 2009

Finishing the Hall Closet

I'm not ready to put away the winter coats and snow pants yet. I still think we're going to get another snow storm before winter is finally out of here. But, I am ready to finish cleaning the hall closet.
I removed several jackets that no one ever wears. Some went in the Salvation Army box and some went in the baby's closet. He'll grow into them in a year or two.
I also cleaned out the bottom. Like yesterday, I found lots of dust bunnies. The thing about hardwood floors is that the dust bunnies blow around like tumbleweeds. They start out small, then, as they get pushed around by the broom, people's feet and even the vacuum, they get bigger and end up in the dark, hidden corners of the house.

It's hard to tell from the picture that it looks better, but in real life, it does.

2 comments:

  1. great job! Your posts inspire me to organize!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, June! Knowing that I've got readers coming here every day is keeping me inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!