Monday, March 2, 2009

Kitchen - The Last Drawer

This drawer was hard for me to declutter. Honestly, I could still do more here. It's part junk drawer and part makeshift desk. If I had a desk in the kitchen, I would keep all of this stuff in it.


I've got folders for each of the boys for their school stuff. I also have a folder for menus and a vacation folder. I keep all of the things I use for paying bills here, like stamps, the checkbook and other related things. Basically, it's a dumping ground for a lot of things that I need to have quick access to but don't fit anywhere else.




Okay, it's not much better. But, I did pull out a lot of old papers that went directly into the recycling bin. I threw out some old batteries and neatened it up. It's the best I could do. Until I get a small desk or think of a different solution for all this stuff, it's got to stay here.

I'm still not quite done in the kitchen. I want to wipe down the outside of the cabinets, clean a section of cluttered countertop, wipe down the walls, wash the curtains and scrub the floor. If I stay on track, I could have it all done by the end of the week. I'm getting really tired of working in the kitchen, but I'm motivated by being so close to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!