Monday, March 9, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award!

Thank you to June at Thrifty Shopping for nominating my blog for this award! What a nice surprise to see this comment today. (Disclaimer - I can't figure out how to get the pretty graphic that June has on her blog copied and pasted onto mine. If you want to see it, check out June's blog.)

I also want to give a shout out (does anyone say that anymore? LOL) to Ann Marie at Creative Mother and to Clare Z. at Another Day, Another Bottle...(of Milk). These two lovely ladies gave me awards on their blogs early last month and I didn't get a chance to post about it. So, I hope this post makes up for my lateness.

The two rules for the Kreative Blogger Award are:

1. List 7 things you love.
2. Nominate 7 blogs for the award.

Don't forget to link back to the blog that nominated you and to leave a comment on the blogs you nominate.

Seven things I love.
1. I love my boys and my husband for being such good sports about my cleaning and blogging.
2. I love awards like this because they help make the blogging world seem friendlier and they are a good way to spread the word about your blog!
3. I love my readers for inspiring me and keeping me motivated! You ARE helping me clean my house!
4. I love pancakes with real maple syrup because they are delicious!
5. I love that spring is on the way!
6. I love cozy pajamas.
7. I love a clean house and hope to have one someday!

Finding seven blogs was easy because I've been surfing around a lot lately and discovering a lot of great blogs. These are the seven blogs I nominate:

1. Resweater - Who knew you could do so much with recycled wool sweaters? Lots of great pictures and links to some cool Etsy shops.
2. Things Your Grandmother Knew - Old-fashioned knowledge that never goes out of style.
3. Making Do with the Not so New - Full of fun, money-saving tips.
4. Early Childhood Art and Activity Ideas - The name says it all!
5. Katrina's Sew Quick Soaker Pattern - I found this link on the Resweater blog the other day and I'm feeling inspired! I think I may be able to pull off making my own wool soaker diaper covers for my little guy. What a great way to get rid of some clutter while making something useful!
6. JANE4girls $800 Annual Budget for a Family of Four - No matter what your annual budget is, this blog is seriously inspiring.
7. Agriculture Society Tip of the Day - A blog I found when I googled for blogs on traditional foods. I haven't read much here yet, but it's on my list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!