Saturday, March 14, 2009

Under the Couch

We have another busy Saturday ahead of us today, so I had to get my 15-minute decluttering session done early. Because we're getting ready to go somewhere, I was doing a million things while I was cleaning. I had a few presents to wrap, dishes to do, a diaper bag to pack and a hundred or so other things. You can tell how much time elapsed from when I first pulled the couch out to when I took the final picture by the position of the sun on the floor. I didn't spend more than 15 minutes on this, they just weren't consecutive minutes.
I knew I'd find toys under here, but I was surprised by the walnut and not that surprised by the dirty sock. I find those hidden all over the house like Easter eggs.

I love the sunshine on the fresh, clean floor. Now I've got to make some deviled eggs. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!:D

    I also find the most remarkable things under our furnitures!

    I really enjoy your blog!

    Best wishes, Kristin, Norway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!