Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bookcase

We have a bookcase in the master bedroom that is generally pretty tidy. It doesn't get dusted as often as it should, so I spent today's 15 minutes giving it a spruce up.
I quickly went through the books and pulled out one that can be donated. I've got a small pile of books to take to the library for their next book sale. I also found about ten of the boy's books. I tend to stick them here if I find them in my room. They'll go back in the appropriate bookcase.


It looks much better with a quick tidy. I found some books that I forgot I had, like a guide to local hiking trails that are good for kids. We were just talking about getting back into hiking more this summer. It's one of those things that fell by the wayside when we had kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!