Friday, April 3, 2009

More Work in the Baby's Closet

We really want the baby's room to be more like a bedroom and less like a store room. I've had to make some tough decisions about what to keep and what to toss. I'm still having trouble parting with some things that I know I should part with. Still, I've made good progress.
The top boxes are filled with toys. There are two green-lided Rubbermaid containers on the bottom, though you can only see one in the picture. They are filled with clothes.

I sorted through the two green-lided conainters and consolidated them into one! A lot of stuff is going into my four-year-old's dresser. I also sorted through the toys a bit, though I had to be covert. All three boys are home and it's risky to get old toys out that they haven't seen in awhile.


I'm hoping to get all of this out of the house this weekend. The toys are for Goodwill, the black garbage bag is for the dump and the white bags are for the Salvation Army drop box. It's going to clear up a lot of space in the baby's room! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!