Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Favorite Cookbook

My Grandma Lucy gave me Betty Crocker's 40th Anniversary Cookbook about twenty years ago. If you consider how much I have used it, you could probably say it was the best gift I ever got. I'd say it wins by a long shot. I love this cookbook. My Grandma died in 1997, so I'm sentimental about it, too.

Several years ago, some of the pages started to fall out. One of my boys, who was only two at the time, pulled a bunch more out. This stack of pages has been missing from my cookbook every since. Some of my favorite recipes are here. I sort through the pile every time I make waffles or banana bread. Today, I'm going to fix it.

I love these things. I used about ten sheets of sticky holes. I'm not sure what the technical name for them is. LOL

Here it is. Except, now the pages aren't falling out the side. Time to make some banana bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!