Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There's More in the Baby's Closet than I Thought...

I started the timer today, pulled more toys and a large Rubbermaid container of clothes out of the baby's closet and my fifteen minutes was up! I had barely started to sort. I broke one important rule of decluttering. Never take out more than you can deal with in 15 minutes.
I'm not sure if this is the before or after picture.

After the time was up, I had to spend another 15 minutes getting the room back into shape. I did a quick toy sort, put toys we are definitely keeping back into the closet, filled the garbage bag and added to the Goodwill pile. Tomorrow, I think I'll go through the Rubbermaid of clothes.

I'm having a hard time with the toys. I really believe that less is more, but it's harder to achieve than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!