Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ugh! Missed a Day.


Yesterday was a crazy day. My mother-in-law, the three kids and I hopped in the car and headed off to a butterfly place with friends. It's an hour and half drive. We had a lovely time.

We had about forty-five minutes to go on the way home when I hit a big rock in the middle of the interstate. My car was not happy. It turned out that the rock broke both rear sway bar links. The sway bar, whatever that is, was dragging on the road and making an awful noise. I pulled over, called for help and waited for the tow truck. Thankfully, I had my cell phone with me and it was fully charged. This is a minor miracle because I am inconsistent, at best, with my cell phone. If I have it with me, it's usually not charged or the service has expired.

We got home much later than expected and I didn't have the energy to do my fifteen minutes of decluttering. I didn't even have the energy to blog about it.

Today, I found out that the car repair is relatively inexpensive and my husband can pick the car up on Monday. So, we were quite lucky and blessed, as these things go. I'm back in action with my usual routine today, so look for a cleaning up the clutter post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!