Saturday, April 18, 2009

Winter Hats, Gloves and Scarves

I think I may have jinxed us. I apologize in advance if we get a late-April snow storm. Today, I put away the winter hats, gloves, scarves and mittens. My mom used to say that the day after she put away her winter coat for the year, we would have a snow storm. I left my winter coat out just in case.
Somehow, this basket overflows no matter how often I tidy it.

I left the baseball hats and some gardening gloves. We'll use these things a lot. The boys' bicycle helmets usually end up here during the summer months, too.

All the winter stuff is packed in the laundry basket. I store it on the top shelf of the hall closet, so it's still accessible if we need it. I really hope it doesn't get cold enough for hats and gloves until next November. Just the same, I'm leaving the winter coats out until May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!