Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Shed

Now that we are spending more time outdoors playing and doing yardwork, I wanted to tidy the shed a bit. It was looking kind of sloppy everytime I opened the doors.

Most of the mess is an accumulation of toys and flower pots. Things were unceremoniously dumped in here at the beginning of the winter just to get them off the yard. The large spool neatly stored our garden hose for the winter.

I put some of the toys outside for the boys, rearranged a bit, threw a few things away and swept up a lot of dried leaves and bird seed. Not bad for 15 minutes of work.
I didn't find much to throw away, but I did try to throw away this piece of hose. My husband was onto me, though. He said he needed it for our new hose cart. The hose needs to connect to the cart and the exterior faucet. Since the faucet is by our porch steps, the cart has to be several feet away from the wall. That makes sense to me. The only problem is, we don't have a new hose cart yet and I'm not sure when we're going to get one. The hose is the kind of thing that tends to hang around for a long time. There's a tentative plan, but will the plan ever be put in place? Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!