Thursday, October 29, 2009

Updating the Coupon Book

I went grocery shopping today. In my renewed effort to be frugal, I took my coupon book and my price list. I also found a website that had lots of great on-line coupons that I printed. And, I got a few from the cash register when I checked out. I really want to stay on top of the coupon book so I don't end up with another disorganized mess.

I spent today's 15 minutes updating the coupon book with all the new additions. I also quickly wrote an aritcle for Suite101 about making a coupon book. I'll probably upload it to their site later tonight.
Here it is in all it's organized glory! I really like it when I can be organized about something. I know it's only been a week, but I'm feeling pretty good about the coupon book. lol

Here is the link to the site where I found the grocery coupons. They also have an address and directions for sending expired coupons to military bases. Tree Hugging Mama let me know that military bases will take coupons that are no more than six months expired. Thanks, Tree Hugging Mama!

2 comments:

  1. You can save your money while online shopping more easily by taking advantage of printable coupons at http://printable-coupons-cmc.blogspot.com/ you can get discount offers on your every shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I figure you went to the effort of cutting them out, why throw them out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!