Friday, November 27, 2009

Nothing Says Happy Thanksgiving Like a Stomach Virus

Despite the stomach virus, we still have a lot to be thankful for. For instance, we are thankful that only one of us was throwing up on Thanksgiving Day. My poor five-year-old son was the unlucky one. He missed his feast, as he called it. But, he's thankful that Grammy saved lots of yummy stuff for him to eat today.

I am thankful that I've got a working washer and dryer to wash all the sheets, clothes and blankets that needed to be washed because of the stomach virus.

We're still hoping that there won't be any more vomiting in our house. So far, so good. Is it possible that no one else has caught this? Usually these things go through the whole house like wild fire. If no one else catches the virus, I will be truly thankful!

4 comments:

  1. Poor soul. But I like the left overs better than the meal anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) We had it too. Sad to be so sick on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear. I hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! We ALL ended up getting it, one after the other. My husband was the last one. Thankfully, we've all recovered quickly! I hope this means we'll be healthy for the next holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!