Friday, December 4, 2009

Stomach Virus and Christmas Prep

Unfortunately, the stomach virus went through everyone in the house. All five of us threw up and spent a day feeling under the weather. It was pretty much one right after the other, so it was almost a week before the last of us recovered. My laundry room still hasn't recovered, but it's getting there.


With a week dedicated to vomitting and cleaning up the vomit, I got behind on my Christmas prep. This weekend, we get back on track because we are bringing a tree home tomorrow. Here's to a healthy holiday season for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I am behind as well, but I don't have the excuse of everyone being ill. I do realize that my rush to clear the clutter made the job bigger than I could accomplish, so I am back to 15 minutes a day (because no matter how long my day is 15 minutes is doable) and 5 things a day.
    Hopefully going into the new year I will have a more organized home and I will feel less stressed as a result.
    Glad everyone is feeling better. We managed to get the corner for the tree cleared out (and hey its a start). And now to get it down and vaccumed (since its fake). Then perhaps Tuesday after work we can get it decorated.
    Tonight we have to bake the cookies for the girl scout meeting, and tomorrow is the girl scout meeting.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tree Hugging Mama! 15 minutes a day really can go quite far. On the days when it doesn't feel like enough, I remind myself that it's still better than when I started. Have fun baking cookies! I've got a lot of that to do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All five of us threw up and spent a day feeling under the SUMRA weather. It was pretty much one right after the other, so it was almost a week before the last of us recovered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!