Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lost in Twilight...

I just finished reading Eclipse, book 3 in the Twilight series. I started it yesterday. My husband gently suggested that I shouldn't start book 4 until tonight. I'm nervous to start it, actually. I don't think the story is going to go the way I want it to. I'm firmly on Team Jacob. I don't even like Edward, but I've got a feeling that Bella's going to choose him. Jacob would be so much better for her. Why can't she see that? Ha ha ha... I'm a little too involved in it, considering I wasn't even that impressed with the first book. My sister told me to keep reading because the story gets better. She was right.

I really try to pace myself with reading. When I'm lost in a book, I don't get too much else done. The house is looking a bit shabby, the laundry is piled high and I've got to work on the next assignment for my writing class. It's due on February 17th. I'm planning to not read Breaking Dawn until that assignment is safely in the mail.

Today, I'm going to get the house back in order and hope I've got the self-control to stay away from Breaking Dawn. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. lol I have read them all and love them!! I wont spoil it for you haha but it all works out good in the end at least I think so, now I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the movie to come out this june! I am not on any team I like them all lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally read it! I am happy with how everything worked out in the end. I still like Jacob the best, though - lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!