Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do You Have Ghosts or Other Paranormal Clutter?

Photo courtesy of hotblack at Morguefile.

There's more than one type of clutter that can impact your home. If you think you've got a ghost or other type of paranormal activity, then check out Moonslipper. I'm kind of fascinated by this stuff. I don't think we have a ghost here, but I used to wonder if the house I grew up in was haunted. Moonslipper has a checklist about ghosts and spirits for readers to determine if their house is haunted. I can't answer yes to any of the questions for my current home, but I can certainly answer yes to SEVEN of the nine for the home I grew up in. Of course, maybe that's just a sign that I had a vivid imagination as a child, but I could still sense most of these things when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. Maybe that house needed a ghostly decluttering session.

I honestly don't get any spooky feelings in that house anymore when I visit my mom. Maybe that means the spirit has moved on now that my siblings and I have all grown up.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has ever felt some type of other presence in their home. Please share all the spooky details! I love a good ghost story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!