Monday, September 20, 2010

How Many Balls Do You Have in the Air?

Edited with Updates in Bold 9/23/2010

This is a busy week for me. And, as is usual, when I'm busy, the house suffers. It doesn't look too bad right now, by I have a feeling that by the end of the week, it'll be a disaster. Here's what I've got going on:

1. Finish the children's newsletter for church. It's almost done, but I need to turn it in tomorrow. Done

2. Tag and deliver all of my items for the consignment sale. The sale is Thursday. My drop-off appointment is tomorrow. Yikes. Done and got lots of great deals, including winter boots for all 3 boys.

3. Get ready for my first Cub Scout pack meeting as a Tiger leader. I need to sew patches on my shirt and my son's shirt and make a welcome poster for our den.

If I get to it, I need to sort and declutter three boxes of cub scout supplies. Two were my husbands from his years as a den leader and one is from another former den leader in our community. There's lots of good, usable stuff, but I need to take inventory of what's there and put it all together in an organized way. Not done, but needs to be top priority tomorrow morning.

4. Write 14 articles for Holidays Central. Four more to go!

5. Write my next assignment which was due last week. It was actually due a couple of months ago, but I requested an extension because of my crazy summer. I better e-mail my instructor.
Still not done, but as soon as my four articles are done, this is the next writing project.

6. Figure out how I'm going to get two boys to two different soccer practices at two different soccer fields at the same time tomorrow night. Hmm... Managed with help from friends.

7. Keep the boys feed, clean and make sure they have clean laundry every morning. So far, so good!

8. Try to keep the house from being a total wreck by the end of the week. It's still mostly ok.

Can I do it? I sure hope so! Though, I have a feeling I'll be doing some big cleaning projects next week.

Anyone else got a busy week ahead of them?

2 comments:

  1. Phew! I'm exhausted just reading all that :)

    We're pretty busy, too...it's definately that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, it looks worse in list form than it's actually been. 'Tis the season for business!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!