Saturday, December 18, 2010

Decluttering Advent Day 18 - One Week 'Til Christmas!

Ok, it's panic time! If you've been slacking on your Christmas prep, it's time to get busy. I'm not naming any names, but a certain husband I know started his Christmas shopping today. Lucky for him, I do the bulk of the holiday gift shopping. He just needs to get a gift or two for me and one thing for each of the boys.

Other than a few, very last minute things, like an amaryllis for my grandmother-in-law, I'm done with my shopping. I've wrapped all of the extended family gifts, but need to wrap the boys' presents. With any luck, I'll have time to do that tomorrow.

Because life has been hectic lately, I'm taking a break from decluttering today. We all need a break once in a while, especially during the busiest season of the year. I hope that you get to take a break from all of the hustle and bustle, as well. I'm going to have an eggnog (very lightly spiked), watch I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown and cuddle with my family.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!