Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decluttering Advent Day 2

December 2
Organize and DeClutter Gift Wrapping Supplies


Get rid of the small scraps of wrapping paper that have been hanging around for years. Weed out the gift bags and keep only what will be used this year. Remember, you will likely be given more to restock your supply so there's no need to keep every gift bag that's ever come your way. Determine gift wrapping needs. Buy tape, ribbon and paper if you need it. You don’t want to run out on Christmas Eve when you’re wrapping the kids’ Christmas presents, but remember to only buy what you need.

For more Cleaning Up the Clutter Advent activities, check out yesterday's post about cleaning out the Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

  1. I like the term "clutter bunkers" from the book "Clutter's Last Stand". I got rid of a bunker that kept my wrapping paper, a large basket, at our garage sale for $3-. This forced me to simplify and gave me more room in the guest bedroom. Hooray for improvement! Can't wait to read Dec. 3.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carol! I haven't read that book, but I really need to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!