Saturday, February 12, 2011

Decluttering & Feng Shui

I seriously love 9 Clutter Clearing Tips for Good Feng Shui!  I've always been a bit fascinated by Feng Shui. This article sums up nicely how decluttering can affect the Feng Shui in your home and will help you pinpoint where you should start decluttering to have the biggest impact on your home's Feng Shui.  Not only that, but decluttering the spaces and things the author suggests will help you feel more relaxed and comfortable in your home. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I read these nine and they are GOOD JUDGMENT. They me of Proverbs 9:9 in the Living Translation which I read this morning: "Leave your simple ways behind, and begin to live; learn to use good judgment." I think I am adopting that as my anti-clutter verse.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!