The first task is to pick one drawer to clean. You can even pick the least messy drawer! Here is what you need to do:
- Set a timer for 15 minutes
- Empty the drawer
- Vacuum the drawer if it needs it.
- Wipe the drawer with a damp rag. Spray it with a vinegar/water mix if you need to disinfect it a bit.
- Throw away any garbage.
- Put unwanted clutter into a box to donate to a thrift store or a Goodwill store the next time you leave the house. Or, save it for a garage sale if you have space to store it.
- Return everything you are keeping to the drawer in an organized manner.