Friday, February 11, 2011

Reducing Clutter and Saving Money

Part of reducing clutter is learning that you don't need to buy so much stuff!  It can be hard to stop the clutter before it even enters your house. That's definitely one of the things I'm working on in my life.  But, we all need to buy things sometimes. We all need to shop for gifts, clothing, food and various other things. When you do shop, it's great to be able to get the most for your money. I don't know if I've ever posted about money on this blog before, but I am a saver. The less I spend, the more I get to save. My security blanket is knowing I have a savings account that I can tap into for emergencies.

That's where blogs like Brianne's Just Trying to Save Money come in handy. Brianne posts coupon links, recipes, store coupon match-ups and links to on-line deals. Her blog is a great resource when you need to shop and find the best deals possible! 

You can try out her blog for week to see how you like it. Sign up for her free newsletter or subscribe to her feed. And, don't forget that you can follow her blog through Blogger. Thanks, Brianne! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Barb for sharing my blog with your readers!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I am a closest neat freak!! But with 3 kiddos, the house isn't always the way I want it! LOL!!

    Thanks for all your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!

    Kids do have a way of making messes! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!