Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to Basics: A Before and After Picture

I'm picking up where I left off with spring cleaning the kitchen. I'm on task 5 in week 2 of the kitchen cleaning checklist.  I had already cleaned 1 of 2 cupboards for that task, so today, I just needed to clean 1 more.

We are fortunate to have a neat pull-out drawer for our garbage and recycling. However, I think we all have some seriously bad aim when we're throwing things away because the inside of this drawer gets nasty.

I'm almost too embarrassed to show this picture, but I think I've shown worse on this blog before, so there it is!

It took about a half hour to scrub the inside of the drawer clean, but it looks much better. What a difference! You can see my 3-year-old son's legs and feet there.  He got quite a quick out of this cleaning project and was pretty helpful.

For a slew of before and after pictures, check out these posts from February 2009.

3 comments:

  1. It is essential to go into the cleaning mode regularly.Sometimes the floors or the roofs or the windows need attention.The damp factor may be a breeding ground for mold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, I can't wait to look at your other before and after pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!