Monday, March 14, 2011

Bathroom Project Update

Have you wondered if I'd fallen prey to perfectionism and stopped my bathroom project? I'm typing now to update you on the state of things. I've been slacking a bit, but I have been making slow progress. Painting the cabinet doors has taken much longer than I thought. Each side needs priming and three coats of paint. Today, I primed the last two doors. There are only four, so that shows you how slack I've been! 

I'm hoping to get the first coat of paint put on these cabinet doors later today.
By the end of the week, I should have all the doors back on the cabinets. Then, I need to make a trip to a salvage store to try to find latches. One of the old latches is broken and is no longer available new. Though they are old fashioned, I like the style. I haven't been able to find anything even remotely similar at Home Depot or on the Internet. Hopefully the salvage store will have what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!