Thursday, March 31, 2011

The State of Things: A Quiz

Today, your house is

1. trashed.
2. can be tidied in 1 hour or less.
3. perfectly clean and tidy in every way.

Today, doing laundry is

1. like scaling Mt. Everest
2. a breeze. Just need to wash, dry and fold one load.
3. completely caught up.

Today, you have meals planned

1. for absolutely nothing.
2. for dinner only.
3. for lunch, dinner and snacks.

Give yourself 3 points for every #3 answer, 2 points for every #2 answer and 1 point for every #1 answer.

What's your total?

Mine is 3. I just gave points for #1 answers so one's self-esteem wouldn't suffer. No one wants to see a great big goose egg for their total. I know I don't. (Really, it was to make me feel better). If you totaled  more than 3, pat yourself on the back!  If you totaled 9, enjoy your day!

Feel free to share your total in the comments. Don't be embarrased if you only got three. You're in good company.

As you can see, I've got my work cut out for me. To get the house back in order, I'm printing my Free Get Your House Back in Order Fast Cleaning List. Thankfully, this list includes laundry, so I'll work my way through that, as well. I'm also going to make bread, brownies and something for dinner. Here I go!  Wish me luck!  Who's with me?

8 comments:

  1. My total is 5. I scores a 3 on the last one only because I just went grocery shopping so I had meals planned out before I went. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 is good! Having meals planned is a great start to the day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored a 5 cause I have about 10 piles of laundry but do have dinner planned!

    I have a mild form of ADD and clutter is such a killer for me. I started a blog also http://www.clutterfreelivingnow.com to keep track of my progress but also to possibly motivate others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - 5 is good!

    I'm going to check out your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy - You may not come back and read this, but just in case you do, I wanted you to know that I think your blog looks great! I tried to leave a comment, but it said I must be logged in to comment. Maybe you can adjust the settings so everyone can comment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a 3.5 (are half points allowed?) :) But this weekend I hope to boost my score!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Half points are definitely allowed! LOL I moved up to a 6 yesterday, but am back down to a 5 today, because I have meals planned.! Otherwise I'd be a 3 again. Boys sure are messy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!