Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 Simple Things on the Rainy Day To-Do List

The weather is finally warm here (if, like me, you consider 50 degrees warm), but it's been raining hard for two solid days. Needless to say, I'm lacking in housecleaning and decluttering motivation. So what am I going to do? Try to push through it! Here's my rainy day to-do list:

1. Pick up and vacuum living room.

2. Wash & dry one load of laundry.

3. Do the dishes.

4. Sweep floors.

5. Clean bathroom.

6. Do one thing on the third week of the Spring Cleaning in the Kitchen list. (Yeah, I know, I'm slacking on this. I should be writing week 4 now!)

7. Respond to book request at Paperback Swap.

8. Make cookies.

9. Tidy my six-year-old son's room.

10. Make a grocery list.

After all of that is done, I need to write some articles for Demand Studios and pick out one article (already written) to send to a print magazine. And make dinner. Here I go!

What's on your to-do list today?

2 comments:

  1. 2 things down, 8 to go. Why do I feel like I did more than that already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 out of 10 done so far. I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!