Drum roll, please! The bathroom cabinets are finally done! I made a few mistakes along the way and I still have to find latches for the doors, but I'm quite happy with the result. If you remember, the cabinets looked like this:
I removed the doors, washed the cabinets, primed them and began painting. After several weeks and several coats of paint, they finally look like this:
To read about my work on the cabinets, check out these posts:
Experimenting with Paint and Out with the Ugly: A Bathroom Re-do.
My next step in the bathroom is to remove the old wallpaper border. More on that later.
Please visit All Things Thrifty because her wonderful blog was a huge inspiration to me through the duration of this project!