Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kitchen Cleaning Checklist: Week 4

Last spring, I started deep cleaning my kitchen bit by bit. I made it through three weeks of cleaning, one or two cupboards a day and then fizzled out. I'm jumping back in to try to complete the project before the holidays. I'm more than half way through this massive cleaning project and need to press on. It only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day!

I made the Kitchen Cleaning Checklist for week 4 of deep cleaning the kitchen. You can find the link here:

Kitchen Cleaning Checklist Week 4

The cleaning checklists for weeks 1-3 can be found here:

Kitchen Cleaning Checklist Weeks 1-3

I think one more week ought to finish this project!

1 comment:

  1. Preparing a list of what and how you can work on any house cleaning project can really help a lot particularly if it’s a major one. Doing it little by little or the slowly but surely way may take some time but at least there’s a guarantee that you can achieve a very presentable look for your home area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!