Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's In Your Bag?





On the field trip to Boston yesterday, one of the kids was looking for a band-aid because he had a paper cut. My friend, Lisa, pulled this handy little pouch out of her bag. She's got everything anyone could need in an emergency here. She admitted it even used to hold a thermometer.

My favorite item that you don't typically find in emergency kits is the Shout Wipes. What a great idea! You never know when you're going to need to clean up a bit of ketchup on a favorite shirt.

The super cool thing is the pouch is such a handy size. She says she slips it in whatever bag she's carrying that day so it's always with her.

It's practical, portable and petite. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I am honored to be a part of your blog... I love my little sundries pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great little pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning out your bag to have essential items is critical! Here are some of our tips to make your bag a greener place http://eco18.com/its-in-the-bag/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!